1. I guess it's my turn.... When I was little the doctor told me that I had 3 kidneys, since then I was pretty proud to tell everyone about my extra organ. After I had Max, I decided to go to a urologist to have it checked out and my ct scan showed that what they thought was a 3rd kidney isn't an organ at all just a wierd mass of cells... WIERD! yah i know im a freak..
2. In high school I was Willey the Wildcat, our schools mascot. I was pretty good at it, I got awards at the UCA cheer camp and everything. I got to travel to the elementary school and perform at pep rallys for all of the little kids and I loved it. I also cheered half of the school year as well.
3. I sing. Or I guess used to. I was in choirs since middle school. I REALLY MISS IT! I sang classical music in German, Latin, Spanish, and French. Your vocal cords are a muscle just like everything else and I've lost alot of strength with time, but I don't really have a reason to sing like I did anymore, cause who wants to hear songs in German right?
4. I LOVE hip-hop dance. love it, love it, love it. I take class at Center Stage in Orem just for fun. When I dance i feel like I can be a totally different person and get all of my stress and anger out and I feel like I can only do it through Hip- hop just because of the harsher movements and you can be less controled and more interpretive as compared to ballet, jazz etc.
5. I come from a poe-dunk town, and the family on my dad's side is all pretty redneck, and even though they aren't wealthy, and they don't have nice things, I love them because they are my family. And they are the nicest people that I know. I guess that makes me a redneck too and I'm pretty proud of it.
6. I am the first Mormon girl that Derrick has ever dated. In High School all of Derricks other girlfriends just happened to not be members. I think that its kinda funny. I guess all it takes is one though...
7. I am the second youngest out of 8 children. My brothers and sisters are from oldest, Jared, Tammy, Justin, Tina, Jessica, Nicole, (Myself) and William. My sister Nicole and I share the same birthday, February 18th.
8. I graduated in May of 2006; Derrick and I met in June, got engaged in August, got married in October, and found out I was pregnant in December.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment