1. I'm a twin. Most of you probably knew that, but growing up it was really my defining character, so it's worth a mention. My family consists of 2 older brothers, 1 older sister, a twin, and 1 younger sister...6 kids altogether.
2. I love Sports...any kind, but Volleyball is my passion. I've played so many many years in high school and college, and refereed, and coached. I will be coaching again in St. George after the summer and dream to be a head coach in a D1 school. Other sports...bball, track&field, snowboarding, soccer, climbing, baseball, man...should I continue?? I love it all.
3. Lots of you probably don't know that I'm a triple threat performer (well not anymore), singing,dancing,acting. I actually did this more growing up than sports. I enjoy it a ton, and obviously my twin sister pursued it and does it still.
4. I was born in Seattle WA, and lived there until I was 9. Beautiful up there, but I'm glad we moved to southern Utah.
5. I'm Married to Nathan Jack Holt, 23, he comes from a family of 9 kids. I robbed the cradle a bit. He is from Enterprise UT, just 45 min northwest of St. George, my hometown. I met him in the MTC going on missions to Japan. Its fun to share to that part of our lives
6. Crazy...but I have been in college since 2001, (with a two year break for a mission, and taking half time for two semesters). And I'm still not done!! Can you believe it? My major is exercise science, not that difficult, it's not like i'm going to be a doctor.
7. I can't remember what it was like before I had Jaxson honestly. I definitely was meant to be a mother. I love it. How can I love all the crying and complaining Jaxson does you ask?? Well, if you don't have a kid yet...just you wait my friend, you'll be amazed.
8. I was in a movie called Wind Dancers when I was a kid, if you ever get to a movie store with lots of old, not very popular movies...then rent it and check it out.
This was fun, but its hard to think about things about me for some reason since I focus so much on Jaxson lately. This summer has been so fun getting to know you all and experiencing NY with you guys!!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You were in a movie! How did you not tell me this?!! Thats so cool!
Post a Comment