Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Little About Me

1. I am from Canada originally and I grew up a farmers daughter. Yep the whole 9-yards, tractors, wheat fields, EVERYTHING! (Luckily no overalls and plaid shirts). I loved that life and miss it dearly!




2. Kyle and I met years ago. He tells me the first time he met me was when the student seminary pres. (apparently also his friend) came over to my house to welcome me to seminary he came with him and thought I was cute (I was 14 at the time). I have no recollection of the event, but a year later he became good friends with my older brother Jon and from then I always thought he was cute and funny. Being too young, no dating happened plus Kyle had a long term girlfriend. But when Kyle got back from his mission, he persued me like crazy! Really fun stories about that, but it worked!

3. I enjoy sports in general, but I played soccer in Elem. through Jr. High & High School. I did school teams, rec. teams and competitive. Unfortunately after High School it stopped. I miss playing alot!


4. I love babies & kids. People think i'm baby hungry because of it, but I really just enjoy them! They are just so sweet you can't help but love em!







5. I am 1 of 6 kids in my family. 4 Boys, 2 Girls. I fall 2nd to last in the mix. My sister who is the oldest is my best friend! She's the best!

6. I love traveling! It is just so fun to see different places and since Kyle and I have been married I've done more traveling than I ever did my whole life! It's been a lot of fun!

7. I really enjoy giving service. Its nice to help people and to see their joy from helping them! It's one of the most liberating feelings!
8. This is Kyle's & my first year selling! I can't say its been all roses, but we've really enjoyed it and have been glad to meet & be friends with you all!

1 comment:

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

I'm so glad you guys are stickin it out and staying it's so fun to have youaround. Did you know that Kyles and Nates Birthday's are the same day? Same year and everything!